The most advanced plant sector is actively contributing to the energy transition process required by the 2030 Agenda, with innovative and highly energy efficient products and solutions.
For this reason, in the 2024 edition, MCE rewards excellence through the MCE EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2024 - Efficiency & Innovation for Transition Goals, the path dedicated to the innovative excellence of systems and plants which will be presented at the fair from 12 to 15 March 2024.
Exhibiting companies will be able to submit one or more products that will be judged by a special Technical Jury on the basis of criteria that will highlight the most innovative technological features.
The submitted products must describe the actual contribution to the ongoing energy and environmental transition process in line with the United Nations 2030 Agenda (17 SDGs) and the European Green New Deal, identifying which effective peculiarities respect the following objectives:
- effective innovation introduced by the product compared to the existing market, also in the field of artificial intelligence or alternative fuels (ie.: hydrogen);
- guaranteed performances by the product/system;
- product sustainability in terms of reusability, recyclability and CO2 reduction in the production cycle;
- environmental sustainability in terms of achievable energy savings and reduction of CO2 in use;
- ability of the product/system to connect with external regulation and control systems (building automation) and/or IoT;
- availability of information files in IFC2X3 format for the various LODs to be used in the BIM field;
All products judged worthy for efficiency, innovation and sustainability will benefit from specific visibility before, during and after the event.
The deadline for submitting products is January 31, 2024.
For more information: